This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TornadoFuelSaver ???

I was up late one night and I say this on tv. I was wanting to know if it actuall works. I was once told that you want the air coming in to be as smooth as possible thus, why they use nice sleek bends in intakes!! I was just wonder about it thats all!!!
    DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Total Bull****!
    Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

actually it's not really bull**** totaly what it's suppost to do is swirl the air in your intake system. But chances are that this isn't designed specifically for each individual application so in the case of the tornado it is probably bull**** but like i know volkswagon tdi engines designed their air intake manifolds to "swirl the air" going into the cylinders making the air and the fuel mix better for a more even combustion making it more efficent. But i really doubt you could make the same effects by swirling the air way before where it goes into your cylinders.
      real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

thats what I thought it was too..but I was just checking to see what yall had to say on it!!!!
        DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

Comment

garbage!
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i dont doubt that it swirls the incoming air. But think about it... the air that swirls only swirls for alittle bit after the tornado....when it travels another 2 feet through all the bends of the intake the swirling is corrupted and gone. once the swirling is gone its just the same as air coming in normally. total crap....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by labikesrcool
              actually it's not really bull**** totaly what it's suppost to do is swirl the air in your intake system. But chances are that this isn't designed specifically for each individual application so in the case of the tornado it is probably bull**** but like i know volkswagon tdi engines designed their air intake manifolds to "swirl the air" going into the cylinders making the air and the fuel mix better for a more even combustion making it more efficent. But i really doubt you could make the same effects by swirling the air way before where it goes into your cylinders.
              Swirl is good, however, this will not make it swirl. And you only want swirl with cylinder filling, NOT in the intake tract. The END.

its crap, and there's nothing that will change that....post is closed.
              "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
              -93 MR2, 129 ES
              ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
              Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
              X