Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy from far away...

Hey guys,

Been lurking around the net, trying to find the best forum for some advice on my Etue / Protege.
    I'm from sunny South Africa and own a 2001 1.6 sportwagon / protege5.
    Am planning on swapping out the motor to a KLZE at the end of the year, so will be asking questions an posting pics as i go along.

Anybody else done this swap??

See you all in the forum!

as long as you dont make posts telling us that we've inherited $100million and need our bank account info to make the wire transfer, we will get along great. welcome to CP
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
    -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
      as long as you dont make posts telling us that we've inherited $100million and need our bank account info to make the wire transfer, we will get along great. welcome to CP
      damn. Lol.

Welcome to clubprotege Good luck on the swap. Definetly keep up posted on the progress on that.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

lol!

Naaah man, thats Nigerians!

Comment

hey my buddy fell for that scam. dum ass good thing i stoped him before it was to late.
          GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
          AND
          THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

welcome to CP. I see this thread going WOT. Good luck with the KLZE. the wiring is going to be a whore
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

They give the P5 the 1.6 in africa. That sucks.
              Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
              kitty, you are a hilarious woman
              Originally posted by HopelessCow
              there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
              Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Yeah man, tell me about it, and the biggest engine we get in any model protege is a 1.8!
                I'm going complete aftermarket managment, so the wiring will all be custom anyhow.
                Just trying to actually find a ZE, would rather do that than modify a KL03 to the same power...

Comment

Working...
                X