New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy

Hey just thought i would say hello. just bought a 1994 protege DX. All stock right now. The cars been oiled like crazy for its whole life but the girl that owned it before me hit something and the quarters messed up and the bumper is also. So far iv just debaged it and took the molding off. I'm lookin for a new rear bumper and this summer i will fix the quarter hopefully and maybe start doing some other work to it. Its just my daily so nothin to big right now. Heres some pics

and some of my project

1993 Protege GT

1993 miata lsx swap

Welcome
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

welcoem to cp. cool steering wheel in the protege.
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

'53ish Chevrolet?

Welcome.
        '94 Protegé DX

Comment

54 actually but you cant really tell without the grill, Thanks for the welcome guys
          1993 Protege GT

1993 miata lsx swap

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
            X