turbo first gen in north houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo first gen in north houston

well i was walking down the street and i herd this loud ass car. i turn and look and its first gen pro, a red one. so i herd his big muffler with an ok tone and i was like its pretty cool. then woooosh, blowoff. i was like wut the hell. turbo, can it be?
    well who ever it is was was driving right by were i live so my question is, is this pro on clubpro?
    i is dumb

probly got some **** stuck in his cam
    NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

Don't think there's a red turbo 1st gen on here. You should've cought up to him for more info.
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

He was walking so i dont think he would of caught him. Theres plenty of hooked up proteges that are not on the forums. Jon

Comment

then again itzk mister ricer can run really fast, maybe even fastest in his school, I mean all that running from cops and such who knows......
          Visit My Garage

Comment

THere's a turbo firstgen on here, but he's from B.C.
            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
              THere's a turbo firstgen on here, but he's from B.C.
              Oh yeah, Rkives right? He's got a red turbo 1st gen.
              '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

yeah
                Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Theres about 10 turbo first gen people on here

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                    To narrow it down, how many are RED?

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                      Not all of their cars are red though. There's probably 10 turbo 1st gens registered on the board, but I can't recall of someone posting on a regular basis. Beachnut and Charles were lucky enough to get their hands on GTX motors but I don't think any of them has done the swap yet. My motor has been sitting in the garage for about 2 months. I am still getting all the necessary parts for the swap but it's just too damn expensive
                      '91 LX

Comment

i know 3 red

Comment

theres was no way i could of caught it i was walking he was doing like 80 but if i see him again ill tell him about this place plus ill take a peek under the hood
                          i is dumb

Comment

Working...
                          X