parts for your 1.8L gen2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parts for your 1.8L gen2

my girl has a 2000 tiburon(really nice car for the money), while i have the $h!tty 1.5L engine gen2 pro. so i knew this site that has stuff for her car, and i also knew that the sephia's and protege's share the same engine and components. so they have developed parts for the 1.8L engine sephia's, and i figure they could interchange, so here's the website: http://www.sharkracing.com/kia/sephia/94sep-en.html
    or www.sharkracing.com, go to global, NOT korea.
    they have throttle bodies, cams, and headers.
    late
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

hmmm headers.
    But then you can get the Genie headers for less
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Cool, thanks for pointing that out

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Working...
      X