reccommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reccommendation

Im stuck trying to decide what wheels I should get for my Pro. In an earlier post, I said I was getting the Giovanna Corsicas. I have always had a thing for highly shined and waxed chrome wheels! What a beautiful thing... Anyway, Im starting to get a liking for the gunmetal wheels with the machined lip. I like a couple wheels from ADR and a couple from RS Limited. Specifically the Concept Pros (if I remember correctly). What all would be your opinion for an emerald green Protege?

i would prolly stick with the silver for a green car myself. just dont like how black and green go together personally

Comment

I have gold MR12's on my car and its emerald green

Heres the link to my pics .
      You could also go with a bronze colour

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
      Motegi MR12 rims in gold
      Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
      MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
      Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
      P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

Not a big fan of chrome myself. But that is just personal preference. My 2 cents.
        2002 Blackmica P5
        CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

as long as you have Yoko's on the feet, your ride will be sweet
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

I think im going to stick with the gunmetal with chrome lip RS Limited Concept Pros because Im not too fond of the silver wheels, in all honesty. I could get the Hypersilver wheels, but I think its almost the same as chrome. If thats the case, then I might as well go all the way with chrome and get my Giovannas. The gunmetal wheels are just so different than my first choice of wheels, but it intrigues me to see what the Limited wheels would look like. Plus the chrome lip is an added bonus! I still get my chrome to clean and polish every car wash/wax.

As far as tires go, I already decided what rubber my wheel will wear: Kumho Ecsta MXs, size 205/40/17!! I thought about getting the 215, but then just decided to follow along with the rest of the rides with 17 inchers and stay 205.

Comment

MOTEGI MR7 IF YOU LIKE GUNMETAL//i dont know of any that look decent with the finished lips.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Roja's formula 5's arent so bad either and they have the machined lip.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

oops forgot about these

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                    oops forgot about these
                    You ever head of the edit button?
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
                    X