Site is teh turtle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site is teh turtle

Ryan, the site, on three different comps, has been running terribly slow. Server almost full, or david's and or kozzmans threads in the OT forum maxing out the server?

Running slow for anyone else or just I and the 3 comps?

I would have to guess that it is your provider. I am running as usual. You guys had a pretty significant earthquake this morning, maybe that has something to do with it?
    miss my '93 LX at every corner
    photo album
    Catch me on Facebook

Comment

I don't think so. It has been slow for the last week or so. 3 different providers including comcast high speed @ home.

Comment

no its also slow for me.
        Compare the site to myspace.
        Myspace is quicker.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I got a slow burst last night for some reason. There was someone using my wifi and They may have been dl something my ping was at like 45 :/
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
            no its also slow for me.
            Compare the site to myspace.
            Myspace is quicker.
            MySpace is unbelieveably slow. It's not possible to quench the bandwidth thirst for that site.

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
            I got a slow burst last night for some reason. There was someone using my wifi and They may have been dl something my ping was at like 45 :/
            45? Holy hell.

Right now I have a cable modem and I am not seeing any unacceptable differences. In Fort Wayne, I have a FIOS connection. The pages load quicker than I can lay off the left click.

I have logged on here in the past and felt decreased bandwidth... but that was before the expansion. Since then it has been great!
            Last edited by martiniac; 04-18-2008, 07:11 PM.
            miss my '93 LX at every corner
            photo album
            Catch me on Facebook

Comment

CP ping for me is ffin 54 wdf
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

shrug, average 51, its inda slow, but not unbearably so
                Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
                sigpic

Comment

57 for me. :/
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                  kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                  Originally posted by HopelessCow
                  there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                  Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

back down to low teens for now 13.2 to ba exact

Comment

depends on your provider. At home, I don't even check the site anymore, takes 45 secs to open a page. At work, it is fast as should be. So it really depends on your provider.

Comment

Working...
                      X