Whats happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats happening?

Hey everyone... hows it going? Some people around here might know me from the old mazda323performance forum... I am just kicking around finaly found my way here thought I would say hi...

Here is my baby.. an 88 mazda 323 GTX.. I bought her in november and she's be a lemon since day one...

I run her out at the local autocross every chance I get... So far this year I have been out to the local 1/4 mile as well.. I drive her hard and I am not scared to break ****...

Car has 2.5" exhaust, cork sport down pipe, 626 intercooler with some really crappy intercooler piping, Custom intake I built my self 2.5" right off the turbo up to 3.25" at the Vaf with cone filter (HUGE improvement for the J-pipe), Elprototypes ecu, manual boost controller set for 15 psi, fidanza flywheel, center force clutch, greddy bov..

I ran a best of 14.32 at 92mph with a best 60' of 1.907 on street tires.. The motor is tired, burning oil and has bad piston slap/valve train noises..

Some of you might know my old car.. she was an 89 mazda 323 DX I converted to a GT..

The reason I went looking for the GTX.. I might still put her back on the road..

Welcome. Nice action shots
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Whats happening?
      well, i was playing football earlier which made me all sweaty so im giving my balls a good scratch. im also having a protein shake and am enjoying a meal of mac and cheese with hamburger cooked in my special sauce (frank's redhot and worcestor sauce, get your minds out of the gutter). i think ill go and take a shower here in a little bit and go to bed. if im feeling up to it, i might blow up my girlfriend so i can get a little loving before i go to sleep.

what's going on with you? welcome to cp
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
      -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
      -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
        well, i was playing football earlier which made me all sweaty so im giving my balls a good scratch. im also having a protein shake and am enjoying a meal of mac and cheese with hamburger cooked in my special sauce (frank's redhot and worcestor sauce, get your minds out of the gutter). i think ill go and take a shower here in a little bit and go to bed. if im feeling up to it, i might blow up my girlfriend so i can get a little loving before i go to sleep.

what's going on with you? welcome to cp
        hahaha great sense of humor thats great... just enjoyed a cold beer after shaking off the rust at the driving range wacking a few golf balls...

Comment

wasssss - happening, sweet 323 its amazing how every 323 (mine too) had that dent in the rear

i smell a thread coming on ??? mmm

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

mmm I remember that cockamany hood. canadian style.
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Hello!
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

Welcome fellow BC-er ... where abouts are you?

Comment

Nice cars!...

what brand are those white wheels you have in the picture below?

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
                    Nice cars!...

what brand are those white wheels you have in the picture below?
                    They are 5 zeigen 5zr 17"x7.5's I believe... I don't really now I bought them used off a friend.. they were stuck to a set of honda hubs where the lug nut keys had been lost... I had to drill every stud out in order to break the lugs off to get the rims.. lol..

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                    Welcome fellow BC-er ... where abouts are you?
                    I am from Surrey B.C.

Comment

Working...
                    X