Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Mod

well last night i bought my first mod lol

dont know how good they are but they where only 70.95 shipped and im getting 50 dollars from a bet i won 2day.., so basicly 30 dollars for them lol

well congrats on your purchase. Though, don't you need to replace your struts when you use coilovers?
    Tag Team

Comment

your gonna hate your first mod.
      James G.
      sobe83@yahoo.com
      AIM: DVS 323BPT
      MySpace
      Cardomain
      <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

yeah well., i hope not haha

Comment

i hope you have a spring compressing tool, or you are getting someone else to do thist mod for you. Personally i am a little weary of e-bay nobrand springs. and if you are putting these in yourself, good luck...
          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
          So his engine he goosed
          With much too much boost,
          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

i gotta find with a spring compressor... ( i think) hahah well he put coilovers on my friends car so im sure he is able to do on mine

Comment

Ummm.. when i put coilovers on my car I didnt need to use spring compressors. Hey msn.. congrats on your 1st mod, even though the ride will get a little bouncy, you'll like the stiffness and the lowered look; at least i do.
              Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
              you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

Working...
              X