I love suckering people......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love suckering people......

Into running me, of course lol. In the evenings, the local airport allow us to run up and down it just as long as we can act mature out there. I haven't ran anyone yet, but I keep getting people who "have heard about my car!" It's one thing to tell someone that you have a 626 that you're willing to run, but to actually beat them with it and rather bad, is priceless. My new plan nowadays is to run those same suckers for money being that I'm coming up a little short on cash. I figure $20 is enough to bite but not enough to go into debt and people will actually bite. If I did that at least 6 times a week, an extra $120 isn't a bad extra income and would at least take care of fuel costs. I'll give you a rundown of my kill list so far in the 626....

multiple Acura Integra GSR's
    Multiple B16a powered honda civics
    Second and 3rd gen BMW 325 & 328's
    KLDE powered MX3
    VW Passat & Jetta VR6
    Toyota Corolla XRS
    350Z (I don't think he could drive)
    First gen MX6 turbo with mods
    Golf 1.8T with mods
    And more.....

I'm trying to get some candidates up who's dumb enough to run me but so car it's not going in my favor very well. People are spreading the word out. That's not a good thing for my finances

14.500@95.68 mph naturally aspirated
    '94 Protege LX 5 speed "grooved" 34mpg average

What local airport?
    2005 Mazda 3

Comment

Ahh.. yeah, which airport?

Comment

There's a couple that will do it, one of them you have to give a couple of dollars. The one by my house is cool (palmetto) but the other one you have to pay to play. You also have to ask during the weekday before hand if it's cool. The one by my house don't have any traffic and I take my bait up there instead of risk running on the road, despite the fact that I stay way in the country.

Comment

Aww, I wish it was closer to Atlanta.

--Ferdi
          If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
          -----
          Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
          Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
          Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

I was actually out in stone mountain friday and I'll be going back today for a diagnosis on a mitsubishi eclipse turbo- it's a no start. You don't do any type of cruising? I stay down 85south and I drive all over (if need be)

Comment

Working...
            X