WTB:protege lx PARTS CAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB:protege lx PARTS CAR!

I wrote what seemed like my life story out, realized it was unnecessary after about page 5 so here is the the short and sweet version.

Im going to just throw my 4wd back together, sitting its not good to me AT ALL, i cannot sell it if i wanted to and i cannot use it if i wanted to, so i want to get it back together and just throw my vj20 at it.

IM LOOKING FOR - A protege lx parts car, totaled, blown motor, bad trans it doesnt matter. I would LOVE a straight car so i have good doors and fenders to put on the 4wd but i really NEED the engine harness and a better colored interior (cannot stand the blue).

it NEEDS to be local and it NEEDS to be cheap. if your more than 25miles or so towing is out of the question as it will cost me an arm and a leg to get it to my house (unless your giving it away *wink*), if its a decent driver with just a bunch of small issues ill drive 150 miles to get it.

Thanks
    -Andrew
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

great...i just paid to have mine thrown away weeks ago.. but an engine harness is like $30-40 from the local junkyards.

Comment

I know, shortly after i got back from alaska there was a MINT 92 lx, fully loaded, sunroof, power windows, ac.... the ONLY flaw i found was a scuff on the pass front door, im sure the trans or a head gasket was also an issue, but to think of the pennys they probably took for that car so the guys at u-pull-it can rape me, im just trying to cut them out of the equation, hopefully find a decent one before someone gives it to the boneyard.

Comment

I have one with a good BP engine in it, that would be perfect but I'am to far away, I would let it go really cheap w/o the BP engine, I already have a gtx manifold and vj20, and will probably put it into my mx-3, also the tranny is not in the protege I put it in my mx-3 today. However I would possibly throw in the F-series tranny, axels and flywheel and a newer clutch disc the PP I wouldn't re-use though.
        1992 MX-3 1.6L SOHC since 4/10/08
        1987 Supra Turbo 5spd. 57trim CT-26 15PSI 305rwhp 315rwtq
        Also have 1990 Protege LX black exterior, gray/black interior complete car other than I have removed the tranny for my mx-3 and will be hanging on to the low mileage BP motor unless a decent offer came along. Anyway I will part anything esle from car out just PM me

Comment

yeah, just a tad too far

no matter how i got that home the only way it would be "cheap" for me is if you paid ME ha ha.

Comment

Working...
          X