I'm looking for a speedometer cable for my 88 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a speedometer cable for my 88 323

Where can i get a speedometer cable for my 1988 323 gt?

Well there is a BF 323 in my local yard. It has teh 1.6 so I'm not sure if the speedocable will work. If it does, I'd be happy to get it for you and ship it
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

All factory BF 323's are 1.6 Why wouldnt it work? In fact, even a SOHC I believe the cables are the same, yet he does appearto be over seas, so what is your meters read? Kmh, or MPH?
      Mazda
      1988 Black 323 GT
      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

My 323 gt is left hand drive & it reads mph. Can this part only be attained used or I can get it new

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
          My 323 gt is left hand drive & it reads mph. Can this part only be attained used or I can get it new
          It would be available at a Mazda dealership.

My speedo cable broke a few months ago and I replaced it(the lower section) with one from the junkyard. No real reason to buy new over used, unless you can't find a used one.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
            It would be available at a Mazda dealership.

My speedo cable broke a few months ago and I replaced it(the lower section) with one from the junkyard. No real reason to buy new over used, unless you can't find a used one.
            Yea, I'd try used first, too. Next time I'm in the yard, I'll look around. I'don't know when I'll get to go soon though... May is a crazy month for me.

Comment

It is hard for me to get that used as the Mazda 323 here in Jamaica are right hand drive so they most have rhd cables avaliabe which are the long ones and they come in one peice

Comment

Have attained a cable?

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
                It is hard for me to get that used as the Mazda 323 here in Jamaica are right hand drive so they most have rhd cables avaliabe which are the long ones and they come in one peice
                Kamau,

Let me know, I think I may be able to locate one near me, used.
                David
                sigpic Ky

Comment

I got one over the weekend thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X