just got my jspec bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my jspec bumper

got a call sometime last week from corksport. so i say okay and go ahead and charge my card.
    and this morning(tues. morning), i'm getting ready for work, and guess who comes knocking?
    fedex...he knocks and just leaves the package at the door. no one signed for it or even opened the door and greated the guy, let alont ever saw the guy, so i was like "wtf?"
    i opened the package and god dammit, my freakin bumper was cracked in two places, one visible and one behind the bumper. so now i have to go through the fedex claims department and now i have to wait for a new bumper. i've been wanting this thing for the past two years now...and i finally get my x-mas present for myself, and now it's already ruined.
    what a ****ty day...
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

the frigin Polyurethane bumper was cracked ... How the F did they manage to do that.

When Corksport sent my bumper then sent it to me by Truck Freight. Not FedEx. I never had a problem with it and the packaging was great.
    hmmm
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

im sorry I have to say it and probably will get flammed.....

Thought the bumper was really strong? what happened to that theory?

Comment

First, sorry to hear bout that...i know how it feels.
        Secondly, im all for JDM parts (as we all know), but, I dont give an 'F' about what anyone says about durability. Those bumpers crack just as easily as the USDM-spec ones....I can vouch for that!
        And where was it cracked? If its just like in the grill opening, it can be glued by any body shop using a 'FLOATING TPO REPAIR KIT'... such as 'FUZION' by 3M.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
        1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
        Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Working...
        X