any way to bypass air flow meter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any way to bypass air flow meter?

Is there any way to bypass an air flow meter? Replacement cost is expensive, but car occasionally refuses to start when faulty. Protege 1994 SOHC. Trying to find a wiring diagram...is a bypass even feasable? Thanks!

i can offer you no technical advise besides learn how to use paypal, instant message me on aim and i'll ship you a dx afm for 10 plus shipping OR you can save yourself the wait and pull out the phone book and find a local junkyard
    peace
    p.s. you could also post a WTB bulletin in the parts for sale section, maybe some one has one sitting on hand

Comment

also, here is an ebay option for you (there is another one available, but i don't know if the VAF codes are the SAME between the 323's engine and the 1.8sohc engine) can someone clear this up for me? this would be 45 instead..
      anyway, for about 75 plus shipping, here you go:

vaf code is B6S7 13 210A
      peace

Comment

No. The VAF is important. You could look for a used RX7 Vaf.
        But unless you change to a MAP sensor, which would cost WAY more, you're out of luck.
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
        X