Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hey everyone. I have a 98 ZX2 MTX. I joined because of all the parts that interchange with Mazdas, in particular the Protege. I currently have a MX3 strut bar and have been told my spoiler is from am MX5, although it was put on by the dealer. Back in the day I owned a 89 RX7, really great car. Here are a couple of pics of my ZX2. It has some mods to it and I am looking to do a few more. Sorry about the size of the pics, not sure how to modify the size.
    Attached Files
    98 ZX2 MTX|Superchip|S/R Cluster|FR 19# Injectors|FR Wires|Powders UDP|Iceman w/Modded Airbox/True Flow Filter|Tokico Struts|Eibach Springs|FR SS Brakelines|MX3 Strut Bar|MRM RTB|EGT 21mm RSB|Altezzas CF Tails

hello

Comment

Welcome That spoiler looks like a mx6 spoiler not a mx5(miata).
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i like!
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Ahhh! Thanks for the correction Turpro about the spoiler. The guy I bought the car from was the original owner and that is what he told me, but he was not 100% sure. I like it better than the stock ZX2 spoiler. I need to repaint it though, the clearcoat is coming off. Just put on a rear tie bar from a group buy through mazdaracer. Really nice part.
          Last edited by majormajor; 05-07-2008, 04:29 PM.
          98 ZX2 MTX|Superchip|S/R Cluster|FR 19# Injectors|FR Wires|Powders UDP|Iceman w/Modded Airbox/True Flow Filter|Tokico Struts|Eibach Springs|FR SS Brakelines|MX3 Strut Bar|MRM RTB|EGT 21mm RSB|Altezzas CF Tails

Comment

Those taillights......
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

To each his own I guess. The plan is to nightshade the stock center reflector and take apart the tails and black the chrome.

Comment

Any of you guys know anything about the quality of Perrin adjustable shifters? I was thinking of using the Pacsetter, but found this one and was curious about it. I did a search, but found nothing on the Perrin.

Comment

The spolier looks like it from an eagle talon.
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                  kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                  Originally posted by HopelessCow
                  there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                  Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Hello Kevin,

Originally posted by majormajor View Post
                    To each his own I guess. The plan is to nightshade the stock center reflector and take apart the tails and black the chrome.

Welcome to CP.

Don't mind the children in the tar hills, they are a bit fared up still, I think they got feathered this week or maybe clipped is the word.

They flame there grandmother, so we take there stuff all the time and say....
                    Attached Files
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                    X