new SQ box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new SQ box

i finally got around to installing the new box i built for four 8's it's 2 cu ft tuned to 33 hz. i've got the amp running at 4 ohms, so the subs are only getting 1100 watts total. i still haven't put weather stripping under the subs, cause i ran out and i'll be damned if i'm going out on christmas eve to get some:p: sounds awesome, though drops plenty low, and gets plenty loud:

figure that's about 145 dB on an audio control meter i could probably get it around 140-141 with some adjustments, but i'd rather use that time to make adjustments on the SPL box i built i'm hoping to break 150 dB on my term lab with that box three 8's, about 2k watts, 4.5 cu ft, 120 sq in of port, and tuned above 55 hz. friday i'll be messing around with that, so i'll keep you all updated i hope everyone is having a great time this holiday season. i know i am, i get to work on my stereo

hope all goes well, any update on the brahma blue?
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
      hope all goes well, any update on the brahma blue?

nope if i was a crazy person i would have sent them a mail bomb by now i've called them at least a dozen times, e-mailed them 5 times. i can contact dan wiggins, the president, through carsound, but he knows me on there, and knows that i abused the **** out of it, so there's no way he'd honor the warranty i might open up a new screen name over there and contact him directly

Comment

Working...
      X