Carnage.. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carnage.. :)

I love Carnage pictures.. I figured I would post some of my own previous fun..

So how many of you can say you've snapped a flywheel??

I CAN! I CAN! lol..

How about a blown up Center diff.. yep my GTX has been a lemmon... I drove all the way to Silverdale WA, from Vancouver BC, then all the way up the back roads to Port Townsend and all the way back to Vancouver BC with this center diff binding up when trying to make tight turns. talk about luck!

This isn't from my GTX.. but my old Cavilier.. This is what happens when you are playing with nitrous while using a chip that has leaned out a/f tables and advanced timing..

Last edited by crazycanadian; 05-07-2008, 01:10 AM.

I meant to save the pics of your seperated flywheel off m323p. pretty cool stuff.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

his name is red venom
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

This is what I found in my first BPT trans in my old GTX after I rolled into 2nd gear, got on it, and it exploded. Hopefully I won't be adding anything to this thread again...
        Attached Files
        '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
        '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Is it just me or is that 3rd that blew up jay?

Comment

This happened a number of years ago. I'm near sure though that I was in 2nd when it blew up. I'd have to check the FSM to find out for sure what gear that is that broke. But I'm pretty sure that there is a dead 2nd gear...
            '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
            '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Nice Jay.... stripped gears fun.. lol.. the pics of my center diff don't do it justice.. I did what normaly happens to them... squashed the roll pins for the planetary gears.. the roll pins walked out got chewed up and then the planetary gears were walking around getting chewed up..

Comment

I wonder what the gears inside my **** look like. They grind all the time
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                |.....Overnight....................| ||
                |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

If its grinding when you shift then you wont see anything to interesting..

Comment

it grinds between first to second and second to third
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                    |.....Overnight....................| ||
                    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

You'll see fuc-ed up syncros thats about it.
                      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                      Originally posted by HopelessCow
                      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

depending how long you've been driving it that long.. you'll just see worn out parts.. nothing to interesting... sounds like you'll need 2nd and 3rd gear.. 1-2 slider and the 3-4 slider, plus syncros...

Comment

Say there Adam, ol buddy, ol pall. Wanna help rebuild a transmission? :D

...I can bring beer....
                          Mazda
                          1988 Black 323 GT
                          DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Grinding is common in 2nd and 3rd on our cars.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiliaGT View Post
                              Say there Adam, ol buddy, ol pall. Wanna help rebuild a transmission? :D

...I can bring beer....
                              hahaha.... I like beer... but money talks better... I could still help yeah out..

Comment

Working...
                              X