Yay i found a club finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay i found a club finally

Hey wasup i just found this site and im happy to be here cant wait to browse the forums for some good ideas for my car. btw if u want to check out my car its here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3051569 feel free to leaver ur opinion and wat ever you feel like putting lol .
    Last edited by stone1988; 05-08-2008, 12:04 AM.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3051569 check out my ride

cardomain is evil
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

We don't see many MP5's around here. We are mostly first gens @ CP. It's nice to have you on board! Enjoy the forum!
      miss my '93 LX at every corner
      photo album
      Catch me on Facebook

Comment

o yea i forgot,,,, welcome to cp
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

welcome to the club, nice to see another Canadian on the board.

Nick
          Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
            cardomain is evil
            That it is, that its btw sig'd

and before I forget welcome to Club Protege!
            I used to own a Protege
            HAS NEW BATERY IN BAK BRAKES-

HAS NEW MUFFLERS BUT THERE KILLING THE MOTOR-

Comment

Welcome

Post some pics on here. I do 99% of my browsing on a cell phone and cardomain only lets me see half page(don't ask why).
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hello Brandon...

and Welcome to CP, I agree with Martiniac on the MX-5s in low 3 here, bring them on Sir. I like them all, years that is.

I hope you come to like this group and enjoy a fraction of what I do.

I have a few, as in too many projects going on in my Mazda world, but I love it on here.
                David
                sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                X