Whats up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats up

Hey people my name is Matt and I own an 88 323 gt 4 door. I just bought it to be my lil project car. I own 89 and 97 honda civcs, so the 323 is my third car. I hope to talk to a lot of you on here

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Big Hello Matt......

Yeas!! Ol right brother, an 88 323 GT!

You already know of our BF section!

I can't wait to see your photos.

Welcome Sir.
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

Soon I will have pics of it. Right now I need some a/c parts because florida is hot as balls and I cant have a car without a/c that is my daily

Comment

there is a couple BF 323's here in my local junkyards. I can pull parts for you if you want
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

welcome btw your not far from me im in plantation

Comment

Working...
            X