Question for ac lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for ac lines

Im trying to put the A/C back in my 323 and I am wondering that since the gt was rare and hard to find.... Would there be any other A/C lines that I could use. I mean if I can use the lines off of a capri or 323 se. I really want to get it done soon. I have lots to do to the car.

I don't see why the lines from a BG would not be close enough to work. You may have a couple minor issues with routing them but for the most part they're just aluminum lines
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I guess that I will try something like that. I was thinking that the BF SE model would be the same but there arent as many info sites on the bf as there are for hondas.

Comment

i'd guess all the 2wd a/c lines are the same.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
        1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
        1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
        1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
        1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

I'm going to try and do some more research like a trial and error i guess. If anyone has any suggestions let me know

Comment

I have a complete Capri a/c system for sale if you want to try that just pm me.
            Fast, cheap, reliable: pick two.

1992 Mercury Capri XR2 130xxx miles SOLD

1990 Honda Civic SI
            186k 10:1 hybrid motor
            d16 on 10 pounds will turn ya out.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X