Stereo specs needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stereo specs needed

Ok,.. I have a 2002 P5 with a stock stereo. Does anyone know exactly what the output is on them? I wish to change all of my door speakers in a few months when I gte back from Iraq. I am so far thinking of getting Cerwin Cega's... or maybe JBL....
    Is there any kind of an amp hidden under the dash from the factory?

germanwolf@charter.net
    Attached Files
    It's far better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not!

the stock HU has an output of under 14 clean watts, if i remember correctly. either get a new head unit, and by looking at your homepage seeing that you are into computers and what-not, i'd go for an mp3 HU. burn 120-150 mp3's onto one CD i love having mine or if you like the stock HU, you can get some nice line output converters and run them to an amp from www.davidnavone.com they are the best i've ever found. and when you get back go out to local shops and listen to all the component speakers they have. do not base your decision of purchasing speakers on brand. and from my personal experience you can do WAY better the cerwin vega and jbl for good speakers. when you get back and start looking, post in the audio section, we've got a lot of members that are here to help this post also needs to be moved there, but since i'm not a moderator of this section i can't move it.

totally off topic: when are you getting back from iraq? 2 days before shipping out, while we were on lock down, we found out we weren't going. our next scheduled cylce over there is in 2005. i'm a 12B/21B combat engineer in the reserves, out of orlando, FL. i'll help a fellow soldier in any way, especially after a tour in iraq

Comment

Working...
    X