E manage ultimate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E manage ultimate!

Can i use the e manage ultimate in the 94 lx with the Bp26 ECU?
    Has anyone done this before?
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Please answer Up!!!!
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

Comment

up

Comment

i am shore if you look on the thread you will find something on this but yous the search engine first. i am pretty shore the other members are going to tell you the same thing.
        GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
        AND
        THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

I rather prefer like it was before when no one answered than someone to say what is obvious that i have done before i post this thread.
          Thanks for the BIG help anyway.

Comment

well it seems that know one has ansured you back i wonder why?

hum i dont know try bieng a little more polite about what you want. and maybe some one will help you after your smart @ss coment to me .lol dont bother.
            i will still help you nubee look at this link maybe some one can help you out.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

Comment

Originally posted by 13thghost View Post
              well it seems that know one has ansured you back i wonder why?

hum i dont know try bieng a little more polite about what you want. and maybe some one will help you after your smart @ss coment to me .lol dont bother.
              i will still help you nubee look at this link maybe some one can help you out.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...hlight=emanage
              As for nubee, i even have double the time you have been here in the forum, 2006 vs 2003. So please the nubee in this case will be you.

Thanks for the help! and keep the good work my son.

Comment

well it seem like the student surpasses the master !! lol and out of all the time you have been a member you dont have that many post? including a three year difference .I DONT KNOW BUT SOMETHINGS GOING ON LOL LOL !!!
                i tell you what i dont care much about ho is ho just be more humble. ''thanks''
                AND

Comment

In deed you have srupass me, and i recognize it, thanks for the help, and sorry for behaving like a kid!

P.D. as for the post! It could be that you have more spare time, so you can hit the keyboard more than me. Could be it , i dont know! Thanks!

Comment

no problem grass hopper !!!!!!! OF YOU GO TO THE TOWN OF CHICK CHICKY CHACKA! ASK FOR CHICKADUDE .
                    AND

Comment

Working...
                    X