X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June ROTM Nominations

June 2008 ROTM Nominations

NEW RULES #5

1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week from the date posted.
    2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post)
    3. You cannot nominate your own car, but nominations are open to all members of the forum with the exception of the above.
    4. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think they deserve to be ROTM. People being nominated must have a VB Pic Gallery set up. If they don't have one, encourage them to get one.
    5. Previous winners cannot have their same car win ROTM twice unless it has been over 2 years since winning ROTM. So if somebody has won January 2008 ROTM, then they can't be nominate again until January 2010.
    6. Winners of the RotM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated ROTM thread, which will remain active for the entire month. Winner is eligible for Clubprotege decals- PM BPT323 for more info

ALL NOMINEE'S MUST HAVE A vB Picture Gallery
    If they don't have one, please encourage them to get one.

------------------------------------------------

Past RotM Winners:
    September 04 - Mino3
    October 04 - MazdaRacer
    Nov/Dec 04 - NegatiZe
    January 05- Bruce95Fmla
    February 05 - SPENONE
    March 05 - TheMAN
    April 05 - n/a
    May 05 - n/a
    June 05 - n/a
    July 05 - n/a
    August 05 - protetype
    September 05 - mike_moss
    October 05 - D323
    November 05 - MazdaMadness
    December 05 - Lex
    January 06 - Naprotejay
    February 06 - bpt323
    March 06 - Intruder
    April 06 - THEGOLDPRO (?)
    May 06 - n/a
    June 06 - BuGS
    July 06 - Shades
    August 06 - 323Foreword
    September 06 - Jho
    October 06 - Tjay
    November 06 - Denis
    December 06 - 1967Cutlass
    January 07 - QuickSilveR
    February 07 - n/a
    March 07 - Proto420
    April 07 - Turpro
    May 07 - bp boostin
    June 07 - OCD-SPEED
    July 07 - bp-potent
    August 07 - ftjandra
    September 07 - jasoncsprotege
    October 07 - jay
    November 07 - therieldeal
    December 07 - redfox
    January 08 - masterbanter
    February 08 - wheresthericego
    March 08 - Dan [Sac]
    April 08 - marlonthegreat
    May 08 - wht95scort
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

im nominating Mx3optidrive

I believe jeff has a great amount of dedication into his mx3 & is a good guy over all
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I'll nominate sohc 1.8t. Robert's protege dx is definetly ROTM material. His car came off the showroom floor into the hands of his mother in puerto rico. When he got it it was just a 1.8 sohc automatic. He boosted it with the auto tranni then did a 5 sd swap. Then after I wrecked my white lx and he bought that and swapped in the drivetrain and interior and also hooked it up with power windows. Now its a full out 2.5l v6. Its come a long way. Its the cleanest original family owned protege on these boards. He don't have a vbgallery yet. I told him to make one tonight. If you search for a thread called "something about mary" you'll see his setups and all info on the car. Here is his latest thread.

Good luck robert.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I'm not giving up on this car:

IvaR

Comment

Here's sohc 1.8t's vb

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Lets practice for next November by electing our ROTM by a larger margin than last months ROTM winner. Smoke187 fought the good fight.
            sigpic

Comment

I want to nominate 90prtege to June ROTM

Jeff has put much pride and his own work into this GT.

His work has been primarily his own ideas and his work shows up clean in the photos, as well the enthusiasm to keep the Protege GT alive is commendable.

Best of luck Jeff.

Attached Files
              Last edited by riverrunnernky; 05-20-2008, 11:09 PM. Reason: Photos added
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                I added some new pics in my gallery now.
                Thanks for nominating me.
                IvarR

Comment

I know who i'm voting for
                  I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                  |.....Overnight....................| ||
                  |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                  "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                  Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

very though to choose for this month's ROTM
                    sigpic

TopGear Show Off | Ride of the Month | CarDomain ]

Comment

Damn straight it is...

it always is, cause everyone of us believes our cars are the best.

And this is the truth, It's always hard for me to choose!

So much pride and work go into these machines, this is all about cudos to all mentioned, great job! Looks great! I hit if (it where a girl), kinda thing!
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

I would like to nominate Ghaze24. I like his 323 very much.
                        1990 Protege 4WD
                        GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                        ├┼┤
                        2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

I realize the links are pasted on here....

don't the rules state photos or did I mis read due to sniper fire??

4. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think they deserve to be ROTM. People being nominated must have a VB Pic Gallery set up. If they don't have one, encourage them to get one.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by riverrunnernky; 05-23-2008, 04:11 PM.
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

Here are the pics of the cars that only have links listed. Now it meets rule #4
                            mx3optidrive's car
                            ----------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------
                            sohc 1.8t
                            ----------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ghaze24
                            ----------------------------

Shop 506-577-6708
                            cell 506-381-3503
                            email danny@jdracing.ca

Comment

Oh baby yeah! I live in photos, bring them on people!
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                              X