im so glad to find avid protege owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im so glad to find avid protege owners

i know that these questions have probably been answered before but i want the most up-to-date answers. first and formost my name is rob and i love my protege, its quick, nimble and its something i would like to mod the crap out of. only engine and performance though, im not looking to make the cover of "hey look how much crap i can put on my ride magazine". but the truth is i don't know diddly about custom anything. im not brain dead however, im capable of following instructions and doing work myself i just don't have the slightest idea where to start. so please feel free to email me at burntgamer@hotmail.com with suggestions, i look forward to working and learning from the best, peace.

Hey,..now for starters,.........

WHAT YEAR????????????????????????
    WHAT MODEL??????????????????????
    Exactly what is it your trying to do again?????...
    SEARCH BUTTON FIRST MAYBE?????????????

Welcome to it..

P.S. Dont get butthurt so soon around here...we all have jokes

Comment

actually, i have no jokes. however, your talk of butthurt is intriguing. do you think you could show me what youre talking about sometime?
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
      -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
      -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

um.....^wrong

welcome to the community!!! hopefully we can serve to assist you in meeting all of your expectations
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ha! i appreciate a good butt-joke homie, and i won't lose sleep
            cool to see a response so quick, as for the "search button"(which the bulletin beats you over the head with once you register) i would rather have
            hands-on advice that pretains to my car, if i wanted vague ones i'd just google it, i mean that is why i joined club protege there clever guy.
            anyhoo, i just bought an 02 protege es, fivespeed, 2.o with 74,000 miles and its in perfect condition, im a noob in the custom world, but good with a wrench and this is something ive always wanted to do. now i know if i run out and buy a t25 turbo i'd just want more psi which would require better internals right? so im assuming start with a catback exhaust and move to the front, cams pulleys?(yep, im a noob)
            it says you've been on here for like 4 years so im guessing i can take you seriously, thanks for the input

Comment

in NA form put a header on. you'll love the increase
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

this is gonna sound terrible but what does"NA" mean? and what headers should i check out?

Comment

NA = Naturally Aspirated
                  FI = Forced Induction (turbo, Supercharger, Nitrous)
                  "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                  -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                  -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

ahhhhh, i see, i sadly did not know that, thanks for the info homie, any good suggestions on headers? as for as the exhaust goes will it hook up to whatever perfomance header i choose? i hate to sound like such a dumb%$# but i want to do this right

Comment

Working...
                    X