3rd Gen Projectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Gen Projectors?

anyone hear of projectors for a 3rd gen pro?

all I ever saw were these and not even sure whey they come from

Want Projector Headlights ?

man I really dig those fogs.
    Visit My Garage

Comment

I was wondering about projectors too... hopefully something that looks like the headlights on the 6?

Comment

I've never seen them. I've scoured the net and the best I can come up with is a projector conversion to your existing housing but it's expensive.

Comment

Absolutely FUGLY! and for $200

Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

those aren't even projector lights.. they look like normal halogen housings that have been split for hi/low beams. a projector light would have the small circular projector lens inside of the housing.

If you wanted that look you might as well get some P5 lights and mask them off..

Comment

thats not bad looking. As for the fogs that would be nice on my car. Would that fit my kit?
              My OLD Car

Comment

There is a kid here in st. louis, who works at lightspeed customs, who had to custom make his using projector headlights,,,,ghetto way of doing it but it dont look bad.
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

There's actually a guy on one of the other Pro forums (either protegeclub.com or mazdamp3.com) that says his company is working on developing projectors for the 3rd gens. So far, hes told us that its gonna cost around 275.00 to make them and you better be able to do without your headlamps for 2 weeks at the least. He also told us that the projectors will be available for all Pros (sedan, P5, MP3, MSP). If you're all interested, search for his threads on one of the previously mentioned websites under the member name: blue.

Comment

he has also been promising pics for a long time. A company in Canada called mazdastyle claims that they have some, based out of missisauga ontario, they retail around $1400 CAD but are dual HID so they say

Comment

yeh, i found them from a shop in Canada too.
                      Da SR20 Beast

Comment

Originally posted by steve_protege
                        There's actually a guy on one of the other Pro forums (either protegeclub.com or mazdamp3.com) that says his company is working on developing projectors for the 3rd gens. So far, hes told us that its gonna cost around 275.00 to make them and you better be able to do without your headlamps for 2 weeks at the least. He also told us that the projectors will be available for all Pros (sedan, P5, MP3, MSP). If you're all interested, search for his threads on one of the previously mentioned websites under the member name: blue.
                        I haven't heard any updates from him in a long time..
                        Da SR20 Beast

Comment

Originally posted by markmurray77
                          he has also been promising pics for a long time. A company in Canada called mazdastyle claims that they have some, based out of missisauga ontario, they retail around $1400 CAD but are dual HID so they say
                          Anyone ever seen these or seen pictures or anything?

Comment

The pic of the red protege is from Canada. I believe that may have been one of their projects.
                            Da SR20 Beast

Comment

I talked to that blue guy a while back and he told me that it will cost 275.00 for him or his friends company to make the headlights. You'd have to be able to go without your headlights for like 2 weeks or something. He has yet to post pics or give me the phone number or mailing address to this company so Im not really looking too much into getting these projector lamps. If someone else knows where to get these type of headlights from then please feel free to let me and everyone else interested know. I would definately consider getting these headlamps to go along with the new foglamps I got for X-mas.

Comment

Working...
                              X