Sentra....... hah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sentra....... hah

well i posted this back on proclub . but i figured some people didnt see it/everyones posting about sleepers lol

well me and my friend are driving the pro.. ( friend is driving.... b4 i had bought the car) and we are goign about 40 when this car pulls up to us.. its a 90??? sentra.. someyear like that .. it was an XE but the E had fallen off .. so it was a sentra X haha., anyway he looks over at us and gives us this smirk... where like what the hell so we look back and laugh at him. cuase the car was all rust .. and loooked stock.., had stock muffler.. no rims.. nothing at all but rust.. haha lots of holes.. so then he revs his ****.. we are like okay what the **** so we rev back and then we both go and we fly ahead of him.... and then he pulls back up.. and same thing we fly ahead of him.... and slow back down.. he pulls up again we are like oaky what the **** is htis guys prob.. he cant touch us we just blew him away 2 times (so we think) ... we go to go again.. all we hear is a tsssss and he took the **** off.. all we could do is just laugh... we just got OWNED... hahaha we laughed all the way 2 my friends house ... (45 min. away) haha

so what was that
    NOS?
    or turbo

sorry, i just don't know what it was
    and if it was turbo, how come it did not come on while the first two times you owned him?

Thanks

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

Nitrious

Comment

i got owned by a sentra spraying as well. he only beat me by a car length though. and i have no idea what shot of nitrous he was running.
        find it, **** it, forget it

Comment

Yeah, but his car still looked like crap. At least you got that on him.
          2002 Blackmica P5
          CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

well my car kinda looks bad 2 haha ., but it wasnt like we really tried 2 race him the time he hit nitrious cuase as soon as we started he hit it.. so we heard that and just slowed down like we hwere just driving regular cause we where 2 busy laughing

Comment

Yeah, I probably would have laughed my ass off too!
              2002 Blackmica P5
              CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

I hate those mother ****ing cars with all my heart! I think they should be considered our enemy and rival! Death to them all!
                Eat ****.

Comment

dude, those were SPEED HOLES!
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

he had a back seat full of laundry also hahah

Comment

Did someone say NOS? I can not beleive i read that on this forum{thread}.
                      Anyways good story, reminds me of something that happened to a friend of mine
                      <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                      AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

yeah notice i said Nitrous... im not catogorizing him 2 a ****ty thing like NOS. hahaha ill give benefit of the doubt and hope that it wasnt nos.., asnd hopefully it was something like NEX..., or someother brand hahah

Comment

Working...
                        X