Clear Corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Corners

I have a 1994 mazda protege and i have invested a lot of money making it nice. I live in Puerto Rico and there are alot of people over here that love mazda 323 and protege. I have been looking everywhere for some custom clear corners for my car and i want to know where can i get some, because i have been seaching everywhere in the web but noone sells them.I have seen about 10 protege and 323 with custom clear but they dont say where they got them. If anyone know were to get them please email me ASAP at marvin23mj@yahoo.com. Thanks

They were part of a group buy. Unless somebody wants to sell theirs you will not be able to find any as nobody makes them.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Re: Clear Corners

Originally posted by marvin23mj
      ..... but noone sells them.I have seen about 10 protege and 323 with custom clear but they dont say where they got them.
      you answered your own question. They are custom made. Gotta find someone who can mold plastic. If you do, you can make alot of money selling them here on this club.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
      X