My new GTX has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new GTX has arrived

Yep. it's here. I am so excited to finaly have it. I can't wait unitl I have it on the road. Here some some crappy pictures of it. I will have better ones tomorrow or so.
    Attached Files
    M
    '88 323 DX ,Bone Stock
    '88 323 GTX, CAI, giant fmic, 3" exaust from the turbo back

What are your plans with it?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

For the immediate future, my only real plan is to get it running at 100%. After that I want to upgrade and polish the interior a bit. As far as performance upgrades, it already has a new and much larger intercooler, udjustable springs and struts, so I would like to eventually put in an upgraded ECU, turbo management and see where I go from there.
      M
      '88 323 DX ,Bone Stock
      '88 323 GTX, CAI, giant fmic, 3" exaust from the turbo back

Comment

Awsome looking good man.. if you need a hand with anything pm me. I got lots of parts.. lol..

Comment

nice GTX good luck with it..
          sigpic
          R.I.P 93 Mazda 1.8 Turbo
          now BP26(GTX) on a 91mazda323 381whp @18psi with microtech lt8..
          91 mazda 323 v6 klde

Comment

nice gtx.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

sweet dude. i'm really thinking id like to get one someday...
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

niice GTX

Comment

looks nice
                  91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

lol, this is over half a year old.
                    Mazda
                    1988 Black 323 GT
                    DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Working...
                    X