vacuum hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vacuum hoses

does any know where i can get a detailed description of where all the vacuum hoses run to/from on the b6t?
    M
    '88 323 DX ,Bone Stock
    '88 323 GTX, CAI, giant fmic, 3" exaust from the turbo back

You now own a gtx.... next you should own a FSM, it will be your new best friend.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
    1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
    1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
    1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
    1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

go to the mx-3.com homepage under the "online manuals" in the left-most column. all it is is the chilton book shop manual but it kinda shows how everything goes. sort of.
      also....you can ask the nearest neighbor with an mx-3 if you can look under their hood. thats what i did and they thought me weird but understood what i was doing.
      **Never be afraid to try**Remember, amateurs built the ark...professionals built the titanic**

Comment

Chilton's are garbage... They can be helpful, but i'll never buy one again... I highly recommend the fsm.. you can find them on ebay sometimes, and i've heard they're on a ford laser forum... I got mine for $20 off ebay or one of the forums. I think reich racing still has them new, but they've been having customer service issues so i'd be hesitant to send you that way. corksport could probably get you one if you called them and asked.

1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead

Comment

oh sweet!! i want one now! what exactly does FSM stand for?
          **Never be afraid to try**Remember, amateurs built the ark...professionals built the titanic**

Comment

factory service manual.

Comment

Yeah, the first thing i bought was the fsm. PM me i might know where one is online.

Comment

Working...
              X