Need help removing the dash trim.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help removing the dash trim.

Well, I'm trying to remove the black dash part that has the a/c vents and goes around the gauges- you guys know what I'm talking about?? I need to remove one without destroying it. I can get it loose up to around the stereo area, but can't get it loose any more, same goes for the right side, what am I missing??
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Try this:

I've done it twice and it's rather simple once you locate where all the screws are. Darryl's how-to in the link above should solve your problem.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

DOH! just noticed i never linked those thumbnails to the big pics....you can still kinda see whats up, but i'll fix it anyway.

Comment

Thanks!! I realized after I saw the link that the a/c and the defroster connectors were what was holding the left side in. As for the right side, I found the three screws on the underside of the panel, took 'em out and it was a piece of cake afterwards.
        Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
        '56 VW Cal Ragtop
        www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Working...
        X