Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nlight's `93 323 GT-R worklog

Hi.
    It was time for a new mazda, after i sold my `91 GTX last summer.
    This time its a GT-R :D

First some specs:

Engine/drivetrain:

- Helix organic clutchdisc
    - Bigger aluminium radiator.
    - GReddy radiatortop
    - New front mounted intercooler (675x250x76mm total)
    - Polished stainless steel Inletpipe from turbo to intake
    - Turbo XS RFL dump
    - Apexi airfilter
    - 2,5" stainless steel from turbo, with 4" muffler.
    - Walbro fuelpump with Sard fuelpumpfilter
    - Sytec fuelfilter, with Sytec hoseclamp and 8mm steelspunnfuelhose
    - GReddy expansion tank
    - Samco silicone hoses

Suspension, brakes and wheels:

- D2 coilovers
    - EBC brake disks front and rear
    - EBC kevlar brakepads front
    - EBC greenstuff brakepads rear
    - Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
    - 7,5x17" Speedline Corse (ET38) with 215/40-17 Pirelli Pzero Nero
    - 5,5x15" Powdercoated Enkei (Org. GT-R) (ET45) with 185/55-15 N0kian HK5 studded

Interior:

- Sparco steering wheel
    - Sparco pedals
    - GReddy Profec E-01
    - GReddy turbotimer
    - GReddy turbo presure gauge
    - GReddy oiltemp gauge from gearbox
    - GReddy exhaust temp gauge
    - Pyle alarm and central locking
    - Pioneer DEH P88MP CD/MP3-player

Exterior:

- Bigger spoiler
    - Bi-xenon 6000k
    - Bosch Pilot 160 foglight

Last edited by nlight; 06-04-2008, 02:16 PM.
    - 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

x 1991 Mazda 323 GTX - Sold

Helix organic clutchdisc - Bigger aluminium radiator. - GReddy radiatortop - New front mounted intercooler (675x250x76mm total) - Polished stainless steel Inletpipe from turbo to intake - Turbo XS RFL dump - Apexi airfilter - 2,5" stainless steel from turbo, with 4" muffler. - Walbro fuelpump with Sard fuelpumpfilter - Sytec fuelfilter, with Sytec hoseclamp and 8mm steelspunnfuelhose - GReddy expansion tank - Samco silicone hoses -- - D2 coilovers - EBC brake disks front and rear - EBC kevlar brakepads front - EBC greenstuff brakepads rear - Goodridge stainless steel brake lines - 7,5x17" Speedline Corse (ET38) with 215/40-17 Pirelli Pzero Nero - 5,5x15" Powdercoated Enkei (Org. GT-R) (ET45) with 185/55-15 N0kian HK5 studded -- Sparco steering wheel - Sparco pedals - GReddy Profec E-01 - GReddy turbotimer - GReddy turbo presure gauge - GReddy oiltemp gauge from gearbox - GReddy exhaust temp gauge - Pyle alarm and central locking - Pioneer DEH P88MP CD/MP3-player - Bigger spoiler - Bi-xenon 6000k - Bosch Pilot 160 foglight

very very sexy....
    I wish my GTR will be like that if I got ****in money
    Imported BG stuff directly from Japan
    So cheap So rare

BG8Z stuff: http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...auccat=0&apg=6

Familia BG stuff: http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/s...%A1BG&auccat=0

sigpic

Comment

Nuff said
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

weird, tach got red line at 6.5K and the interior is GTX style. little details...

Comment

It's the euro model with lower redline than the jap one.

Comment

damn, that sexy as hell!
            ---prakash

Comment

so nice to see more gtr's showing up. god i want one
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

That's horny.

More pics welcome.

Comment

sexy times alright!

JACK.
                  -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

sex. pure sex
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                    |.....Overnight....................| ||
                    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

aww goddamn it!!! Now I gotta go change my undergarments :p

that thing is awesome man, get some videos of it in the snow sometime
                      Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumpncrash View Post
                        aww goddamn it!!! Now I gotta go change my undergarments :p

that thing is awesome man, get some videos of it in the snow sometime
                        Here is a video of it in the snow. Its the old owner who made it.
                        http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...9032008004.flv

Nice to hear some good words on it, now that the gearbox is broken
                        - 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

x 1991 Mazda 323 GTX - Sold

Helix organic clutchdisc - Bigger aluminium radiator. - GReddy radiatortop - New front mounted intercooler (675x250x76mm total) - Polished stainless steel Inletpipe from turbo to intake - Turbo XS RFL dump - Apexi airfilter - 2,5" stainless steel from turbo, with 4" muffler. - Walbro fuelpump with Sard fuelpumpfilter - Sytec fuelfilter, with Sytec hoseclamp and 8mm steelspunnfuelhose - GReddy expansion tank - Samco silicone hoses -- - D2 coilovers - EBC brake disks front and rear - EBC kevlar brakepads front - EBC greenstuff brakepads rear - Goodridge stainless steel brake lines - 7,5x17" Speedline Corse (ET38) with 215/40-17 Pirelli Pzero Nero - 5,5x15" Powdercoated Enkei (Org. GT-R) (ET45) with 185/55-15 N0kian HK5 studded -- Sparco steering wheel - Sparco pedals - GReddy Profec E-01 - GReddy turbotimer - GReddy turbo presure gauge - GReddy oiltemp gauge from gearbox - GReddy exhaust temp gauge - Pyle alarm and central locking - Pioneer DEH P88MP CD/MP3-player - Bigger spoiler - Bi-xenon 6000k - Bosch Pilot 160 foglight

Comment

i would never drive it in the snow

Comment

you don't need a GTR to do this in snow, I made doughnuts this winter with my sohc and rear open diff, great times. Now grass or asphalt is a different story.

Great car, wish we could get LHD GTRs here, I would have gotten one instead of GTRing my pro.

Comment

RHD GTR's are just as fun and a lot easier to get. Gotta love Canada for that
                              Drew
                              '95 EGT 1.8
                              T
                              '93 ELX 1.9 SC
                              '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

Working...
                              X