2nd annual meet HEAD COUNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd annual meet HEAD COUNT

12 days till the meet, who is & who isn't coming...

if your coming, vote then post what days you'll be there, & where you plan to stay

If your not coming, just cast your vote in the poll
    I will be Attending
    40.00%
    I will not be Attending
    60.00%
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

I'm in. I'll be there sat around 12-1. And then heading home sunday. I'm not 100% sure if I want to camp because I luv a/c. I only like to sweat while I'm ****ing lol. Might look into a hotel room.
    Last edited by Turpro; 06-09-2008, 04:56 AM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Think I'm getting a room too. AC is my friend. But i'm definately in
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I will be there! I am unsure when I am leaving probably with the BG train hopefully! I will be there Friday and Saturday but leaving early (Like 5 am maybe earlier) Sunday!
        1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
        Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
        R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

not comming, unable to resolve the 5th gear issues on the 323 and the G/f is not working yet
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

4 heads so far?!?
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Cannot attend want to but i am being dragged to my inlaws for F#@*ing fathers day not for me mind you but my father and freaking law !
              I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Should we just say screw this year and everyone come to my crib for the "lets finally boost turpro's car" meet? I meet is it really going to be worth it if there's only 6 or less ppl going?
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

lets meet in WV or something. Its like 74° there

Comment

I guess since the turn out looks grim I don't think I will be making the drive! Next year expect me to be there!
                    1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
                    Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
                    R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

**** people this is retarded. I wanted to change plans but felt bad for going back on my word so I was going to go anyways.

Comment

i could technically tow the 323 there but tow-dolly + 16mpg = asspensive
                        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

asspensive lol

Comment

I'm out as well. I have 2 blown struts and wouldn't want to limp at a fast 50mph pace. @ blown struts+bad alignment+unbalanced tires=no go to the meet.
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

meets off. Maybe next year when gas is $8 a gallon

Comment

Working...
                              X