Can this be used??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can this be used??

Can these engine managment like programs be used on our cars? They are a bit cheaper than a haltech, and dont need a laptop or anything..thanks!
    Eat ****.

no one know??
    Eat ****.

Comment

Yes, it can be used since I know many people with 93-95 Probe GT or MX6 that have this system and running.
      92 323 with BP DOHC
      ported/polished head, regrinded cams, JUN adjustable cam gears, ported AFM, ported/knife edged intake manifold.

N/A project dropped.

Comment

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is an engine management system and how does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
          Sorry for my ignorance, but what is an engine management system and how does it work?
          With out going into to much detail an engine managment system is exactly what it sounds like. It manages or controls the engine functions. You are just replacing your stock ECU with a programable one. This way you can control all parts of the engine; fuel, boost, ignition, ect...
          Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
          www.sdsefi.com

Can these engine managment like programs be used on our cars? They are a bit cheaper than a haltech, and dont need a laptop or anything..thanks!
          Yes they can be used.
          You can see some their customer's cars:
          Quote from eBay
          "with no knowlege of cars.he,armed only with the skills of an 18th century blacksmith,removed the front axles and wheel bearings,damaging both in the process"

Comment

Working...
          X