How much did you pay for your 1st Gen pro?/Problem with AC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much did you pay for your 1st Gen pro?/Problem with AC

Well , mine was all stock, completely, air worked, everything worked.....
    1500 dollars

but a while after I bought it, I was gonna turn the air on one day, and it didnt do nething, then I discovered, the AC button, was loose, and could be easily pulled out, I tried pushing the button and holding it in without using the button, just my hand, but that didnt seem to work either..does anyone have any ideas as to what may have happened? It had been like a week before, and that was the last time i turned it on, and then like a week later, the button came loose, and wouldnt clip on to the electric part

I havebeen talking to cablemirc abvout this, but 4 some reason, Ii think the problem may go deeper than the ac button

when i bought mine i paid $2400,oo- but i got ripped because i bought it right before everything decided it wanted to turn to ****. regaurdless of how much i paid, and how much motor and body work i put into it, im still convinced it was worth it, i love my ****ing protege, even if it is a piece of sheit...
    ZOOM~ZOOM~

Comment

i paid 1200 for my 91 protege LX. me likes it

Comment

Paid $500 for mine and all I had to do was replace the right CV Joint and some new rubber and that was it. Not sure if the AC works but I really don't use it. Anyways, this was my second Protege. The first one had some issues and I got that for $300. The story, I went out one day and floored it when I was cranking because I was pissed off at something and the fuel pump stopped working. I think it is something electrical... Anyways I still have the first one and I am selling parts off of it. Just letting everybody know. So, $800 for 2 Proteges. Peace!!!

Comment

I bought mine about 3 years ago, It was mint no dents dings scrathes had 72k for 4000

Comment

man, now that i think aboiut it, i kinda got ripped. but , I love my car, and I think it was worth it...DONT WE ALL?
            well, what really makes it worth it is the fact that the dude i bought it from, we had this payment plan....100 dollars a month, and if i didnt have the cash, then I didnt have pto pay until i wanted to...I think i got it pyed off in like 6 months

Comment

mine costed 20 000 DEM, which is now around 12 500$, she was brand new. she is growing up with me for 13 years! that is why she is so special... sometimes i talk to her
              One day you are born,
              The next big milestone
              you discover go zoom-zoom
              you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

ya know, in private, we all talk to our carsa sometimes, whether it is , WORK DAMMIT! or come on, come on, break 120! we all do it

Comment

I bought mine 5 years ago. Awsome condition, everything worked, 63k on the odometer, $5000.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

y a man, urs looks badass

Comment

#1:94 LX 5 spd, paid $1500, had about $2800 in it when the kid wrecked it.
                      #2: 94 DX 5 spd, paid ~$950, other kid has it and maintains it.
                      #3: 92 LX 5 spd, paid $1200, put axles and a radiator in it. The kid that wadded the first one has this one.
                      #4: 94 LX 5 spd, Paid $200, it's the project car, I have just under $500 in it and still haven't got the clutch and axle fixed....
                      Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                      '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                      www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Originally posted by chrishawthorne
                        ya know, in private, we all talk to our carsa sometimes, whether it is , WORK DAMMIT! or come on, come on, break 120! we all do it
                        usualy i have to say: Calm down!!!
                        or: "haha, it was just a civic" :p:
                        One day you are born,
                        The next big milestone
                        you discover go zoom-zoom
                        you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

lmao madness!
                          I wish some peeps lived around texarkana..there is this strreet they are building off another poart of texakrna, and they have quit working on it until after winter, so it is like a long road, with like 3 or 4 culdesacs off of it....badass for testing out your cars and stuff

Comment

#1 - 90LX 5spd - $1200 dealth= twisted frame
                            #2 - 91DX 5spd - $300 dealth= me, i did and still am parting it out
                            #3 - 92SE 5spd - $500 my new baby, had a few problems but as of this week they have all be solved (axels,exhast,lwr balljoint, bodywork)
                            No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

sounds good man, if i ever get a new car, itll probably be a mazda lol, I really like the,

Comment

Working...
                              X