I hate auto parts stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate auto parts stores

I am so pissed right now. I called 25 different auto parts stores, suppliers. Everywhere said we can't get it till the end of the month. I had 1 say they can get it monday after 10am. I need it now damnit!!!! I am trying to put my a/c back in the car and I want to get the a/c drier and thats all I need to get it back in the car. NOBODY HAS IT!!!!!!!! Someone share my anger please? I am just trying to vent. This car is trying my patience with getting parts and overheating, which I found that the wiring to the cooling fan is deteriorating and causing it a arc and short it periodically cutting it off. So I am spending the day replacing the wiring so I dont have any more problems

go to a junkyard. its the busiest day of the week for them.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Can a drier from a BG work with the BF?
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

nope. i tried everything

Comment

Ok so I have everything in place..... the good thing is that all everything is in the car but the drier. I ordered one and it will be here on tuesday. The bad thing is that I had to take the front mount out. I will put it back after I am ready to get the piping done and the side mount goes away. The condensor fan will not allow it right now. I bought a slimmer fan than the stock one and still not enough room. So hopefully soon I will get the piping done and I can have the front mount working

Comment

I would go for a universal condensor, build your own piping which you can order the components from Summit Racing; and route it the way you want it.

Comment

You couldn't have really used a junkyard drier anyway, when yards recover the refrigerant they ususally pull the valve cores, leaving the A/C line open to air and the drier ususally goes bad in a few days. Its pretty much the only A/C part you can't reuse from a junkyard car if you know how to work on A/C.

Comment

Well I got the drier yesterday and put it on. I charged the system up today and so far so good. I am as happy as can be. I got in the car and froze my ass off, I never do that. I will find out tomorrow if it has any slow leaks or if it needs more freon since it will be warmer. I am however pissed since I went to get gas and I paid $4.44 a gallon. So much for my great happiness.

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, we're paying close to 6 bucks a gallon here (avg 1.40 per litre)
                  M
                  '88 323 DX ,Bone Stock
                  '88 323 GTX, CAI, giant fmic, 3" exaust from the turbo back

Comment

Working...
                  X