Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing in my Sport20 4WD!

Hi,

I recently took part of a "Sunday" race at the Tsukuba Circuit near Tokyo, Japan.

I made a movie and put an extract online on my web site.

The file is in Quicktime format and should stream automatically (25MB or so)

Click here to visit see the race!

Happy Holidays!

*If you have no money to tune-up, stick with the dye-cut brand names stickers...you'll swear you got that elusive 20 HP..for 10$ :D*

looks like you had fun....nice site too.

The Lancias are quite nice...im a fan.
    "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
    -93 MR2, 129 ES
    ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
    Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

nice, I love the music.
      My OLD Car

Comment

awesome video, sweet car.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Wow your site is HOT!! Good info. BTW why are you in Japan? you got a job over there?
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
            Wow your site is HOT!! Good info. BTW why are you in Japan? you got a job over there?
            thanks!

yes I live in Japan since '95. I work for a pharmaceutical company.

*If you have no money to tune-up, stick with the dye-cut brand names stickers...you'll swear you got that elusive 20 HP..for 10$ :D*

Comment

Awesome! I want to go over there so freakin' bad!!
              <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
              AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

i just want to meet a super hott asian girl, and bring her back to the states, lol.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                  i just want to meet a super hott asian girl, and bring her back to the states, lol.
                  That's what I did but my plan did not pan out like I imagined...she dragged me here instead

Comment

looked like it was some challenge driving in the rain! it looks like it wasn't raining heavy... just another normal rainy day in japan :D

btw, it's about time you showed up on this board! stick around!
                    TheMAN
                    '01 BJFP MT
                    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

cool video, I really like the sport 20. it's also cool to see a wagon tearing up the track. welcome to club protege

Comment

Cool video, How much power does the sport20 have?

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                          Cool video, How much power does the sport20 have?
                          Stock , it has 170HP. After changing the muffler, air intake, exhaust manifold and the throttle, I guess I am about around 185-190hp now. I did not test it in a dynamometer though, this is just based on the Autoexe claims.

Comment

oh yeah... tsukuba appears to have one of the extended sections closed off during your time there... am I right?

post other pics/vids of your other sunday drives :D
                            surely you go elsewhere like saitama and kanagawa for the nice sunday drives don't you? :D
                            TheMAN
                            '01 BJFP MT
                            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                            No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                            It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                            -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                            -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                            -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                            No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                              oh yeah... tsukuba appears to have one of the extended sections closed off during your time there... am I right?
                              You are correct. There are 2 tracks at the Tsukuba circuit. One is 2.2 km and the other, 1.2 or so. The one on the video is the 1.2 one. The 2.2 is actually less fun because the curves are more stretched apart so it is less technical. If I would be driving a Calsonic GT-R, I would probably think differently though;-)

I tried a tuned-up NSX at the automobile research center here in Tsukuba on their big ovale track, it was awesome. I was sitting in the passenger seat and the instructor went to nearly 270 Km/h.

Comment

Working...
                              X