bpt swap into a 92 mazda protege dx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bpt swap into a 92 mazda protege dx

i wanted to know how to do a bpt 1.8 engine fwd?

how many times are you going to fuc-ing ask this.

If someone has to spoon feed it to you, you don't have the cognitive ability to do it.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

people say diff things i need the one n olny question for real can the flywheel be diff or it has to be stock

Comment

and i need to use a lx harness right, but will the engine bolt right on tho,n the trans wat car i take it out of cause the protege i have i dont kno wat trans it have on its a 5sp the engine is a 1.8 sohc?please let me know im new to protege but still tryin to learn more about these cars cause i really like them alot

Comment

You also appear to be new to english.

Search button.

also

Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
          Originally posted by HopelessCow
          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

ok srry to ask u someone might help me on here?

Comment

wow... wowie wow wow... just as thick as the user name indicates... i said on your last post no need to be sorry because you didnt piss anyone off. now you should be sorry because this is pure stupidity.

for the love of all that is good and right READ! and if your skull is too thick to pick that up just leave, there must be a better medium for someone who cannot read and understand information to learn...
              There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Why is this posted in "Non-US Model Discussion"?

Comment

Originally posted by cat34evr View Post
                  Why is this posted in "Non-US Model Discussion"?
                  Moving now. Accually it should be closed cause he has like 2-3 threads that ask the same questions.
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ok

Comment

Working...
                    X