Falken Ziex tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falken Ziex tires

These are a great upgrade from my dunlops! Mine are 205/45/16 and now I only spin in 1st and have a little chirp in 2nd. They make little noise when pushed but I have 35psi in them and am rolling them a bit in the corners (they have reinforced side walls) so I want to try 40psi. On wet roads I can hammer it in 4th without spinning and with minimal spin in 3rd.

Tread wear seems excellent so far. This is all on a 323 with a bpt at 13psi kyb gr2 struts and canuck motorsports springs (discontinued) with kyb "competition" strut plates. The car will take 90deg corners (curbed intersection of 2, 2 lane roads in a closed parking lot, same as most residential street corners) at 80-90 kph without a sound from the tires. On an autox course I almost had my lil bro (riding shotgun) almost slide into me out of the passengers seat. I guess he wasn't ready for how much better the grip is now?

I didn't put this in the tire section as it's a review of a performance upgrade thus it's here.

Add your insites to this thread

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
    X