damn boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn boot

I have no idea how the **** you people put your damn boots on your shifter.... i just spent 3 ****in hours booting on a damn shift boot! i figured it would be difficult with the console but it was was easy then i spent the next 2 hours and 45 minutes putting the boot on... or atleast trying.. that little square thing was **** and wouldnt work so i ended up just putting the screws on after i put some holes in the boot and threw that square piece of **** out the window.... friggin gay i swear.... anyway I was wondering how you people put yours on cuz I ended up stripping one of the holes for the screws and cant see how it went on other than the way I was trying to put it on

Mine is a Vibrant shift boot. When I got it I was too lazy to take that console out, so I just sqweese it in the same way the stock one was put. It was comming out once in a while. Couple weeks ago I took that console out , unscrew piece on the buttom, put the shift boot and than put it all back in place. It didn't come out yet and I don't think it will. I'll make a pictures in a couple of weeks.
    98 protege LX for appearance
    89 626 GT for performance

Comment

Yeah, i put mine on the same way as Russian's...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
      1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
      Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

yea i tried that but I think the leather was too thick i think.... oh well looks fine now.. me go take pics.... nothing else to do lol

Comment

also the last pic shows my pedals my brother got for me for my christmas so i figured i would get a lil pic of them for ****s and giggles

Ractive chrome knob wrapped in CF\
          Ractive Chrome Pedals
          Ichibahn leather black boot
          girlfriends hair tie

Comment

Working...
          X