Car Enthusiasts, Don't read this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Enthusiasts, Don't read this!

It's been since October since I washed my car. The exterior looks like crap. It doesn't have salt deposits because it very rarely snows here in Charleston, SC, but every time it warms up a little, then it rains. I guess I should take it to a brushless car wash so atleast it gets cleaned (even if it isn't the best cleaning job). The interior looks okay though. I do need to put some more vinyl conditioner to protect the dash.

One thing I have been doing which a lot of car owners don't do in the winter is place window shades on the inside of the windshield to protect the interior from fading do to UV light. Better than nothing I suppose :p:
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

I would go clean it dont forget your repesentin South Carolina
    Ratrod

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectProtege
      I would go clean it dont forget your repesentin South Carolina
      It's a lost cause now with this pollen (and it being mica pearl black). I did clean up the inside and it looks sharp! Got a compliment from a girl that I took to pick up her car at a local shop on how clean my car is. She probably thinks I am anal retentive. The interior usually stays pretty clean. My ex used to keep trash upon trash in her car. It became a pet peeve getting in a car and your feet slipping on trash left over or smelling old fast food from it sitting in the car for so long.

Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
        It's a lost cause now with this pollen (and it being mica pearl black). I did clean up the inside and it looks sharp! Got a compliment from a girl that I took to pick up her car at a local shop on how clean my car is. She probably thinks I am anal retentive. The interior usually stays pretty clean. My ex used to keep trash upon trash in her car. It became a pet peeve getting in a car and your feet slipping on trash left over or smelling old fast food from it sitting in the car for so long.
        thats grose as hell.....
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

whats worst is when there's melted chocolate on the floormats and it sticks to your shoes and pants. . . at least it wasn't in MY car

Comment

i dont like my FG resin stuck to my carpet... grr and its gay cuz the aluminum foil is stuck on top of it...

Comment

i used to live in south carolina, in summerville. im moving back there after i finish school (2 more years).

Comment

damn in summerville im in goose creek and im the only the takes pride in my 91 pro... I hang with some Rx7 boys...
                Ratrod

Comment

Mister im gcfinest17 on cardomain.com i sign your guestbook and i want to be different and go flat black with 25 percent clear
                  Ratrod

Comment

It's a lost cause now with this pollen (and it being mica pearl black)...
                    Talk about pollen... When I look at my hood from behind the steering wheel it appears GREEN. And my car is blue mica. I hate this ****... I take the car to a carwash and the following morning it's all green again! Anyway...

I have some Coca Cola spilled (drops of it) on the gear shifter (auto) and the **** sticks like hell. When I stop at a light I always go in neutral, and sometimes I find it HARD to shift from N to D because the shifter is "glued". I don't have time to clean it...

Comment

The grossest thing ever was when a friend of mine tucked a white russian under the passenger seat. This was my first car and shared with my brother. After a week, we were asking each other if one of our friends puked in the car because of the sour milk smell and liquor smelled like yuke! I found out from the cup, it was my "best" friend's. He told me he accidently left it in there...whatever!

Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by dylan
                        i used to live in south carolina, in summerville. im moving back there after i finish school (2 more years).
                        NH is supposed to be the healthiest and most liveable state in the U.S. according to a poll that came out yesterday. It was on the news, because SC ranked 48! We usually are in the top 10, so I don't know wtf happened to make us 48!

Groundkit

Comment

NH is supposed to be the healthiest and most liveable state in the U.S. according to a poll that came out yesterday. It was on the news, because SC ranked 48! We usually are in the top 10, so I don't know wtf happened to make us 48!
                          haha thats terrible, dropping almost 30 places

Originally posted by ProjectProtege
                          damn in summerville im in goose creek and im the only the takes pride in my 91 pro... I hang with some Rx7 boys...
                          cool, goose creek was right down the road. theres no one here in new hampshire that likes proteges... that ive seen.

Comment

Originally posted by dylan
                            haha thats terrible, dropping almost 30 places

cool, goose creek was right down the road. theres no one here in new hampshire that likes proteges... that ive seen.
                            1st MP3 of NH, but I don't know exactly where. Is it a nice area? The women to men ratio here is great do to MUSC and CofC (Med. Univ. of SC and College of Charleston). Just got to keep your eyes on the road or you will run in to some one!

Groundkit

Comment

Ok there is one ladies she much be in her 50s or 60s and she has a chorme muffler on her car I was like damn granny hookin up her proto... Thats about it.... I suppose to go to columiba saturday with some boyz rx7 they have a meet up there and they said I could roll with them up there but im gonna feel like the odd ball.... with a protege....
                              Ratrod

Comment

Working...
                              X