Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

good tinting place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good tinting place?

any one know of a good tinting place in south florida???? good quility, cheap lol????limo tint

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
    mods:
    --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
    --Injen Intake (color Blue)
    --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

I got my old 626 done in high school on a place on the left side of University just before you run into Hollywood Blvd. No idea if he's still there, but he did a good job & it only cost $100. Unfortunately I don't know of many places since my last 2 cars have been tinted in Orlando.
    Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
    Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
    42 Draft Designs

Comment

Miami Window Tinting
      5495 NW 79 Ave.
      305-592-4575

Ask for Mauricio. Tell him Arvin sent ya. He hooked up my ride for like 75-80 bucks - any tint. I've been going to him for over 10 yrs. now.
      Arvin
      2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

hmmmm thanks bro ll look into that. but i donno irs in miami i live in west palm beach lol

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
        mods:
        --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

I dunno what to tell ya. Schedule it in next time your in the area. I believe he's open on the weekends as well. If you go really early, he'll have ya in and out in under an hour. You can also set an appointment with him so you don't wait around too much.
          Arvin
          2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

damn californians...its costs about 250-300 to get tint here in st. louie
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
              damn californians...its costs about 250-300 to get tint here in st. louie
              ummm, were Floridians

Comment

same thing
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ok let me slow down just a bit and do some research....whoda thunk theres a hollywood blvd in florida too...you have to excuse me ima texan living in st. louis.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                    ok let me slow down just a bit and do some research....whoda thunk theres a hollywood blvd in florida too...you have to excuse me ima texan living in st. louis.
                    it's all good. and having grown up in Cali anbd living in FL. it is NOT the same thing. the weather here SUX.

Comment

yeah i see that, i work for enterprise rent a car helpdesk and talk to people in florida and california all day.....seems like its always raining in florida and sunny in cali.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

[/end threadjack] sorry george. try sun glazers off of commercial, west of the turnpike. not the cheapest, but it comes with a lifetime warranty. it was $130 for my MSP

Comment

i got the hook up at sun glazers, just tell him brad from tires plus sent you
                          Brad
                          2003 Black Mica #297

Comment

ahh never mind i got my tint done a Dr. tinto ummm since we took my car and my bros we got a discount

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
                            mods:
                            --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

Originally posted by bored143
                              i got the hook up at sun glazers, just tell him brad from tires plus sent you
                              the do good work, my MSP is the 3rd car I've had done there.

Comment

Working...
                              X