coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coilovers?

would civic or integra coilovers fit? what about 95-99 eclipse coilovers?

no and no.

The very first thread of the section might have answered this question, had you tried reading.

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27
    95 ES
    05 S60R

Comment

that post isnt really relevant at this date, most of the springs are discontinued.

And don't lie to the poor guy. 4wd 2nd eclipse coilovers will fit with no problem. Go buy some right now.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I'll plead ignorance on this one. if they do fit who's done it?
        95 ES
        05 S60R

Comment

Alot of people don't know this, but every single car ever made uses the same suspension.

There's no such thing as application specific suspension components.

Comment

Don't tell all of our secrets!!!
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
            Originally posted by HopelessCow
            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
            X