Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

2nd Annaul EECMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Annaul EECMM

Hey yall, name is Corbet, I'm a fellow Mazda owner. Trying to spread the word of a meet I'm organizing. Its the Epic East Coast Mazda Meet (EECMM) being held in Myrtle Beach, SC the weekend of August 15th - 17th 2008. We have over 150 people registered and over 90 Mazdas of almost every Mazda vehicle. If you are interested or have any questions hit me up on here or AIM. We have a list of sponsors giving out hundreds of dollars worth of items including, parts, clothing, and gift certificates. We also have discount lodging at KOA campgrounds, so if you do come for the weekend events and stay there say you are with the MAZDA group. The following links are for registration, agenda, sponsor list, see who's coming and pics of last years meet. The forum is for meet info only, so get on ask questions set up caravans post pic of ur car. Hope to see some of yall there!!

they yall! hope to see ya there

Corbet

already registered, already comming. I'm stayin at the sheraton
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

oh yo, ya i recognize the car

Comment

you comin up from naples?
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

interesting
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
            you comin up from naples?
            ya lol, 11 hour drive last years eecmm was a 15 hour drive and in my opinion if it was for gas prices its so worth the drive.

bpt are you considering the drive over cuz if so wowow

Comment

considering it yes..... weather or not its a feasible idea im not sure..... but im considering it
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

wow that'd be awesome if you could we'd love to have ya come out.

Comment

its debatable.... my car isn't road worthy really right now

Comment

you have over a month to get it ready

Comment

thats far not enough time whilst including wait time on parts.... unless i can sell my current setup its unlikely i'll be able to come

Comment

im here ill be here
                        94 Protege LX - GT-R powered on 17 psi - Spec stg 2 gtr clutch - KYB struts - Eibach springs- Steves FMIC kit - HKS shroom filter - Greddy type R BOV - Crappy exhaust - 8.5 wires - and HKS plugs

Comment

hmmmmm if the new trans is good i supose I could make this.
                          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                          Originally posted by HopelessCow
                          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I'll be heading out there friday sometime. If you wanna meet in/around for a caravan??

Comment

if anyone wants to know what to do just ask i know there is a drifting competition w/ 20 + drivers on sunday and a friend of mine has a shop with a dyno www.rsspeedlabs.com any Q,s ask away also ill give the scoop on all the local car junkies

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F4z8GcGrMQY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F4z8GcGrMQY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                              Last edited by frozatch; 08-05-2008, 10:47 PM. Reason: j
                              94 Protege LX - GT-R powered on 17 psi - Spec stg 2 gtr clutch - KYB struts - Eibach springs- Steves FMIC kit - HKS shroom filter - Greddy type R BOV - Crappy exhaust - 8.5 wires - and HKS plugs

Comment

Working...
                              X