• Show
Clear All

Oka

has any one read about this car from Russia

0-62 mph 20 sec.
    2003 Mini Cooper S
    2000 Protege ES
    H-stock

these guys cant be serious an inline "2" wut the hell. 33 hp and a top speed of 80 mph are they smoking crack
    i is dumb

Comment

i wanna buy one, weld in a roll cage and roll it down a hill. sounds like fun,
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
        i wanna buy one, weld in a roll cage and roll it down a hill. sounds like fun,
        the roll abr is standard, but a back seat is an option.
        2003 Mini Cooper S
        2000 Protege ES
        H-stock

Comment

nice...haha a back seat....you mean a sub box.....looks like someone should buy it....replace all the glass in it with 3" plexiglass and put about 4 15's in it....then if you still cant hit good db's enter it in the county fairs rollover contest. and hope to get a few laughs out of it.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

dude it even has a single wiper blade, lol
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

2014 OKA NEV ZEV is Neighborhood Electric Vehicle, Zero Emission Vehicle, which you can drive it for less than 2 cents per mile!

be afraid be very afraid

Comment

Hey, I read this ealrier too. I was born in former USSR and I know for the fact that this car is nothing but a piece of sh*t. This car will never pass the crash test, not because its smaller than Geo Metro, but because it was never intended to be designed for safety. I have no idea what the people in Las Vegas are thinking, but I would not drive this car if my life depended on it.
                Check out these link below. They are of a crash test of this car, and this test was conducted by a Russian automotive magazine Autoreview according to European toughest standards. For those who do not understand Russian, the pictures alone will do justice.

"Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

They want $9000 for their "high end" racer, with an inline 2cyl engine... maybe if they went for a really big engine, like a v4 or something

My friend built a go-kart with almost that much power in middle school.

Comment

Working...
                  X