Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

The ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th 2008–DC Metro Area-www.zerotosexy.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th 2008–DC Metro Area-www.zerotosexy.com

Car, Bike & Truck Show: Saturday, July 26 2008
    With an informal “Meet/Cruise-in” attitude, hundreds will show off their Cars, Bikes and Trucks without the pressures of judged competition.

The Zero To Sexy Bikini Wash Show
    Come and watch our Sexy Models pair up with 10 of the Hottest Exotic & Performance vehicles in the DMV area at the ZTS Exotic Wash Show!

Exotic Wash Raffle
    4 lucky raffle ticket holders will win featured vehicle spots and have an Exotic Wash performed on their rides by our beautiful models during the show – this is your chance to get the best pictures you will ever have of your ride!

Scores Baltimore - Special Wash Show Appearance
    The Scores girls will be coming through to the Exotic Wash Show to put on the Hottest Bikini Car Wash Show anyone has ever seen!

Autocross after Dark
    Sponsored by the BMW Car Club of America: Registration for the ‘Autocross after Dark’ is now open! Only a limited number of slots are available, so register online NOW to reserve your spot at the event!

Motorcycle Stunt Shows
    Performed all Night by the Adrenaline Motorcycle Stunt Crew!

Onsite Bike Dyno & Tuning
    Registration for Dyno Runs and Tuning is now open, and is very limited. Register online and reserve your spot ASAP!

Xtreme Wheelie Machine
    Try your hand at performing wheelies on a real motorcycle on our Extreme Wheelie Machine!

Photography & Video Teams
    Interactive Model Teams will be taking pix and video with your rides all night long.

Live Music & DJ’s

Food – Beverages – Alcohol

Check out www.zerotosexy.com for more detailed show info!

I highly doubt strippers and umbrella girls know how to wash a car properly.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
      I highly doubt strippers and umbrella girls know how to wash a car properly.
      Hey Kitty - your not the only one that feels that way - we get that comment allot!

AutoSpa (One of our show Sponsors) will be training the girls that will be "Washing" the 10 featured Exotic Wash Show vehicles & raffle winners. Additionally, they will be performing a mini-detail on the vehicles afterwards to keep them show worthy!

No worries, and it should be a good time!

Comment

Hopefully the models look better than the last bikini carwash I went to
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

That is freakin hilarious!!!

Comment

I couldn't find the original pic
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

need to shoop out the cellulite while you're at it.
              Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
              kitty, you are a hilarious woman
              Originally posted by HopelessCow
              there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
              Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Hey everyone –here’s a few updates for this Saturdays show:

Auto-X after Dark
                The Auto-X after Dark will be an exciting opportunity for both beginners and Pro’s looking to grab some much sought after seat time in their ride in a unique nighttime racing format! Instructors will be available during the event to provide instruction/ride alongs for those uninitiated with Auto-X, or just looking to improve their times with tips from an experienced driver!

WJFK’s “In the Pits” Radio Crew has signed on to cover the racing action – stop by their booth and check out their Pit Car Challenge!

Auto-X Details
                The Autocross will start promptly at 5:00 PM and run until 12:00 Midnight.

Walk-up registration will be permitted on a first come, first served basis starting promptly at 3:30PM. We will try to accommodate as many walk ups as we can throughout the event - however, online registration is recommended as it is the only way to guarantee an autocross spot.

Helmets are required for this event. There will be a limited amount of helmets available for loan during the event. It is recommended to bring a Snell rated M or SA helmet along.

Unfortunately, heat requests cannot be entertained for this event. Heat / time assignments will be announced just prior to the event.

King BMX Stunt Show
                King BMX will be taking the spotlight in the absence of the Adrenaline Crew (who unfortunately will be unable to perform at our event) to provide a crazy BMX Bike Stunt Show featuring their trademark Nascar ramps!

Check out this video for a sample of jump and flatland action if you’ve never seen these guys perform:
                King BMX Stunt Show @ MOSH Jacksonville , Fla RACE CAR RAMP.Riders Kyle Kelsey , Keith King, Johnny Deadwyler , Scott Sharp, Jared Ward

Over 25+ exotics registered - Should be a great time, hope to see all you guys there!

Comment

Working...
                X