wtf! I NEED HELP NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf! I NEED HELP NOW!

hey guys got a 92 gtr it 102,000kmz and got a cone air filter 3inch exhaust, fmic all the bells and whisles however its got a miss okay so im givn her some stick at 23psi 95octane inside and about 5500rpm she does a loud pop from the exhaust and the buzzer goes im like wtf there shouldnt be a boost cut!!! wat the hell happend shed some light on wats going on

the car runs fine on a realy cold day it can wind right out all day not missing or anything and i know what ur thinking and no i dont drive her like this all the time just when im showing off lol

this problem comes and goes depending on the weather good when cold bad when sunny and hot,

also the fuel light sometimes comes on when the tanks not empty i have a photo of this if you want to see for kicks but its happend about ten times on all fuel levels thanks for your input im friggen lost here!
    Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Originally posted by i love clouds View Post
    i know crap loads bout turbo cars and mazda bg hatch turbo's this is modifying not problem solveing:
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

dont be a egg i cant problem solve for **** thats why i said dont ask ok i know alot but ive out tapped my knowlege why would the buzzer go in a gtr! no rev speed or boost cut

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

You need to run colder plugs.(or gap yours better)

And the fuel light is either from the baffles rusting out or the 2nd fuel sender is giving out leaving the main tank low.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

ok il crack open the fuel pump cover and hav a look with the lighter in the morn, then il call the fire bregade and go buy another gtr with the insurance which would be worth more coz there would be one less gtr in the world so how do i cheak the snder does anyone know the voltage that should be coming from the signal wire?

my plugs are a few stages colder than stock and i cheak the gaps every 2 weeks so it kant be that its at .27 atm

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X