• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Turbo Mx-3

Hey guys, this is my mx-3...

I have rims now...
    Chris
    MX-3turbo
    BPT engine swap, Protege Filled Engine mounts, Protege Tranny, Protege Axels, Protege Flywheel, ACT Street Performance Clutch, Spearco Intercooler with Custom End Tanks, Custom Intake, Custom Piping, Custom Exhaust, Konig Mozart Muffler, Walbro Fuel Pump, Pacesetter Adjustable Short Shifter, CorkSport Front and Rear Strut Bars, SRD Lower Tie Bar, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires, MSD 6A Ignition, Blaster II Coil, A'PEXi S-AFC, GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 820watt Power Acoustic Amp, Autometer Guages, Blue Underbody Neons, GS Spoiler, MS Side Skirts, and ADR Fuel Rims(17"x7").

Pardon my ignorance, but isnt the VAF in the wrong place for a forced induction engine?
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Youre not ignorant, you are right. But for some reason it doesnt make a difference for this car. I am switching it out anyway since the car is away for the winter.
      Chris
      MX-3turbo
      BPT engine swap, Protege Filled Engine mounts, Protege Tranny, Protege Axels, Protege Flywheel, ACT Street Performance Clutch, Spearco Intercooler with Custom End Tanks, Custom Intake, Custom Piping, Custom Exhaust, Konig Mozart Muffler, Walbro Fuel Pump, Pacesetter Adjustable Short Shifter, CorkSport Front and Rear Strut Bars, SRD Lower Tie Bar, Magnecor 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires, MSD 6A Ignition, Blaster II Coil, A'PEXi S-AFC, GReddy Full Auto Turbo Timer, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, 820watt Power Acoustic Amp, Autometer Guages, Blue Underbody Neons, GS Spoiler, MS Side Skirts, and ADR Fuel Rims(17"x7").

Comment

Nice car BTW. I've always liked the MX3's.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

nice car. But can i ask why you'r posting this on a PROTEGE board?
          My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
            because everyone is welcome on the protege boards. especially people with other mazda's. jesse doesn't even own a mazda, and he's a moderator. everyone is welcome. nice car mx3tt!!
            -mike lucero
            1988 Mazda 323 GTX
            2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
              Because the MX3 is basically a BG chassis protege (1st gen) not to mention he has the GTX motor. Thats the turbo charged version of the BP which comes in the 1st gen LX's. And like protetype said, EVERYONE is welcome here.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                Because the MX3 is basically a BG chassis protege (1st gen) not to mention he has the GTX motor. Thats the turbo charged version of the BP which comes in the 1st gen LX's. And like protetype said, EVERYONE is welcome here.
                True.
                My OLD Car

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys. And yeah, in order to understand my engine I have to come here and learn from you guys
                  Chris
                  MX-3turbo

Comment

nice car!!! and welcome to club protege.

Comment

nice car,, have any bigger photo's.

heheh I am also from New York (land of ruff road) . I am from the Bronx though... Your from Brewster NY... Isn't that up on 684..
                      Bruce
                      -- Welcome to the forum
                      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Nice car, what kind of rims did you get?
                        Sagaris

Comment

ADR Fuel rims. 17x7. For bigger pics just click on my webpage button and will take you to my cardomain site.
                          Chris
                          MX-3turbo

Comment

nice. They look good.
                            Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                            X