Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay! I started cleaning out the engine bay today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! I started cleaning out the engine bay today!

The engine hasnt been cleaned at all since it was purchased, so the stuff was stuck on pretty good, I put 2 parts mean green, a little windex lol, and quite a bit of silver jewelry cleaner in a spray bottle, and wow, it is looking good! i dunno if im being a little kinda optimistic, but it idles smoother now too lmao

man i got to cleam my bay also , post some pics ,
    93 Protege 5spd SE 1.8 L SOHC

Comment

there are more direct ways of doing this, however, if you can mix turpentine and gasoline and make a cleaner out of it, more power to you. the only thing that i suggest is watch any rubber, plastic, wires, hoses, and your spark plug wells. if done right, you'll get great results. good luck.
      peace

Comment

mine is dirty too. i have some ugly gray spots on valve cover that wont come off! they are driving me insane!!!
        One day you are born,
        The next big milestone
        you discover go zoom-zoom
        you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

man, if I had a digicam, I would be more than HAPPY to post some pics, ne1 got a spare one? I want one of the old styled 1's that take full floppy disks...Ithink I will start a thread! i could buy 1 from someone kool...lol, back to the topic.....it is looking good but it is so dirty, the cleaning sucks lol....

Comment

Working...
          X