this is totally sick!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is totally sick!!!!!

want to see the newest creation from adire audio? and when i say creation i mean it, this thing is scary

here's their new motor:

121 dB's at 20 hz sitting out in the open. no box or room gain plays nicely down to 6 hz?! 82 mm of one-way xmax

more info:

sweet jesus 16 cubic feet of displacement

Comment

too bad they won't fix your brahma
      '02 classic red p5
      currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Originally posted by walight01
        too bad they won't fix your brahma

hell, i'll pay them to fix it, i just want some sort of contact from them hopefully i'll be able to get through to someone tomorrow.

Comment

When I still lived at my parents' house I had a bedroom directly above the garage, and I always laughed about turning the garage into a subwoofer to go with my little mini system. Maybe if I attached one of these to the wall...

Comment

Wowzers!! That thing looks like a giant reel. $2500-3000 is pretty hefty, but as is the competition it you had one of those in your car. What size box would you use?
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
              Wowzers!! That thing looks like a giant reel. $2500-3000 is pretty hefty, but as is the competition it you had one of those in your car. What size box would you use?

i big one many home drivers need upwards of 10 cu ft i'd build a nice home theater system, but since i live with my parents, when i'm in FL, i don't think it would fly oh well, when i get off active duty and move back on my own i'll have a sick home theater

Comment

You could put that behind your screen, turn the whole thing into a speaker... that would be kind of a pain to watch the screen move though. Maybe just build it into a wall somewhere?

Comment

i dont think u need a box itself i think ur car would do good enough haha

Comment

Working...
                  X