what models can i get the right turbo for a bp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what models can i get the right turbo for a bp

what cars at the junk yard will fit on the bp a probe ,capri, they will get it if i request please post back even if its just the right turbo then ill get the manifolds off corksport ?

It all depends what exaust manni you use. With the gtx exaust manni you can use a vj11(like I'm aboiut to use) but requires just a little modification of the flange that's on the turbo. The holes need to be extended out 1/4inch. Or you can get a t3 exaust manni from skuce and run a t3 from a saab,volvo.

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i have a bpt manifold and turbo and uppipe for sale for $250?
      like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

Up-pipe? That's a Subaru thing.
        sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
        92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

those bpt manny and turbos bolt right on to a plain bp motor?
          -Oscar

Comment

Yup.
            sigpic

Comment

ok cool but name some cars to get the turbo and stuff that will fitt from ?

Comment

The second post in this very thread has the answers you desire.
                sigpic

Comment

cool i saw the thread thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                    Up-pipe? That's a Subaru thing.
                    sorry about that i meant the stock side pipe that conects to the vj20 turbo were the o2 sensor hooks up
                    like lil wayne says: i wish i can **** every girl in the world.

Comment

so from the list of cars that u gave me what parts are interchangable just the turbo and bov or wastegate i need to make a list to give to the junkyard
                      of what i need . will any of the cars on the list besides the 323 fit . theres a few 626 with the turbos i think they have 2.2 liter motors what off those motors will fit ?

Comment

oh so you live in japan or europe!
                        sigpic

Comment

ok i see this is not a domestic setup that f***ing sucks a junk yard was gonna give me any turbo setup on any car in the yard for 250 man sombody smack ford and mazda " ya honey im goin to japan for a few days im goin to a junk yard to get a gtx motor and turbo setup can i have the credit card "
                          im sure that woyld happen so u mean to tell me all u guys with turbos have just goten lucky and just so happen to find someone selling one ?
                          wow corksport much be rich . i didnt think this would be this diffucult or expensive wow im blown away . no disrespect intended to any one i just cant belive it . i have like 1000 to spend and it looks like that wont do anything .

Comment

Originally posted by oldschoolricer View Post
                            sorry about that i meant the stock side pipe that conects to the vj20 turbo were the o2 sensor hooks up
                            That's a down/dump pipe.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
                              ok i see this is not a domestic setup that f***ing sucks a junk yard was gonna give me any turbo setup on any car in the yard for 250 man sombody smack ford and mazda " ya honey im goin to japan for a few days im goin to a junk yard to get a gtx motor and turbo setup can i have the credit card "
                              im sure that woyld happen so u mean to tell me all u guys with turbos have just goten lucky and just so happen to find someone selling one ?
                              wow corksport much be rich . i didnt think this would be this diffucult or expensive wow im blown away . no disrespect intended to any one i just cant belive it . i have like 1000 to spend and it looks like that wont do anything .
                              it's really not that expensive considering you can get a full swap with low mileage for $1800-$2500. a friend at work was just telling me about how he can't even find a low mileage gsr swap for less than $3500 for his civic. the gtx motor is the exact same as the usdm one except for it has like 8.8 compression vs 9.0 a little different cams, and a more restrictive head. a lot of people just swap the turbo on a usdm bp.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X